USING THE LIBRARY
To use the library, join the society. View our catalogue HERE
The easiest way to obtain music from the library is to contact us either by email to the Library team or by phoning 01729 840371
When ordering, please provide the following information:
- Date you require the music
- Name of Organisation
- Date of concert
- String strength required
- Address to send the music
- Address to send the invoice (if different)
The library is staffed for sending out music on Wednesdays and Fridays between 9.30am and 3.30 pm. Email enquiries and phone messages are also dealt with on other weekdays depending on the availability of the Library team
The administration charges for use of the music for a period of up to three months are:
- £25 plus p&p per set for shorter works
- £35 plus p&p per set for longer works i.e. rhapsodies, selections, suites and symphonies
- £10/month per set for each additional month over the standard three month period
Postage and packing charges are dependent on the weight of the material sent out.
For more information, fill in the form below and one of our team will get back to you. Alternatively, download the catalogue HERE.
Please check back soon as the catalogue is updated regularly.